No longer Islamic holidays come again. Is that…? Feast of Sacrifice or Eid al-Adha. Is this the year you intend to sacrifice? For those who will sacrifice, it’s time for you to prepare animals to be sacrificed later. To choose a good sacrificial animals there are some Tips for Choosing Animal Sacrifice In accordance Shari’a so you will not be disappointed select animals to be sacrificed.
Surely sacrificial animals chosen are the best sacrificial animals with various predetermined criteria. In short sacrificial animals whatever criteria we want to slaughter must be healthy, strong and meaty. This is solely to demonstrate our seriousness in qurban. Then how do we choose the best sacrificial animals and the great Islamic Shari’a compliant? In general, there are two jual Sapi Kurban aspects of sacrificial animals should we look at,
if you are still confused as to what kind of sacrificial animals was, he tips to choose the Sacrifice of animals within their Shari’ah .:
1). Age animal sacrifices
Select the sacrificial animals are old enough. Goat and Sheep criteria for standard age is 12 to 18 months. As for the cow or buffalo is 22 Months. How to tell the age of sacrificial animals is by observing the teeth Animals. If the milk teeth have been dated (two milk teeth at the front), it indicates that livestock (goats and sheep) have been aged about 12-18 months, while the teeth of cattle and buffaloes new date at the age of about 22 months. Please check before you buy from a breeder.
2). Health sacrificial animals
Sacrificial animal health covers several aspects as follows:
- Activities. When the movement is active at the approach that means the animal is healthy. Motion / free temperament, agile, strong, passionate, not lame, not agitated, and her appetite is good.
- Hair or fur smooth, shiny, do not fall, do not go bald, no standing, no discoloration, no infestation of skin parasites (ticks, mites, lice, and others).
- His eyes were shining and clear, fully open, the pupil reacts quickly, not out of water (exudates), not red (which also means not being bleeding), and mucous membranes of the eyelid in bright red. If found eyes beleken livestock and cloudy, it means being sick.
- Her form should be standard. Definition of standards for cattle and buffalo, relatively flat spine, horns balanced, four legs are symmetrical and his posture is ideal. Ideal posture is, for example, a combination of stomach, front and rear legs, head, and neck balanced.
- In addition, it can also be seen in the mouth. If the wet mouth saliva all so much out, or appear in the mouth there is a red rash, the animal would have to watch out, perhaps suffering from the disease. Also, as far as possible in order to avoid defects such as cattle that one part of the body is missing or damaged, for example horns broken door, a broken bone in his foot, lost his ears next, his eyes blind, and others. Choose cattle establishment attitude upright, sturdy, strong, and rests on four legs.
- The nose looks wet, clean, and do not remove the fluid. Mucous membranes of the nose bright red.
- Mouth and gums clean, do not drool, do not remove exudate, not open, and no patches of inflammation.
- Cracks nails clean, no injuries, no inflammation, no swelling.
- Her skin pliable / elastic, no thickening, no ulcers, no injuries.
- Base until the tail end of a clean, smooth, dry. Bushy tail feathers, clean and dry.
- Be careful in choosing the animal if it coincides with the rainy season. Because, in the rainy season cattle prone to diarrhea and intestinal worms. Typically in animals who worms her skin looks dull and thin body.
- Observe the crust, whether there are ulcers or infected skin. Animals that korengan signifies being a skin disease. Should be treated only once until healed and healthy. Because the animals are sick is certainly not the right animal for sacrifice.
3). ANIMALS NOT PERFECT AND DISABLED
Make sure the animal would you use as animal sacrifice is perfect and does not have disabilities.
4). Observe ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR
Behavior of healthy animals agile, energetic and not sluggish. Do not choose a solitary sacrificial animals, listlessness and listless because it indicates that the symptoms of the animal is not healthy or sick.
5). CHECK HOW TO ANIMAL EATING
If the sacrificial animals voracious appetite shows it is a sign that the animal is good.While the animals were seen no appetite, the possibility that they are experiencing health problems.
6). WATCH THE EYES, NOSE, AND ANUS
In the eyes of belekan not try a clean, healthy animal on the inside of his eyelids pink, if the inner petals pale yellow or should not be purchased. On the nose slightly wet but not muddy it was a sign of healthy animals. But if the animal looks just as cold and discharge from the nose excessively moreover there are symptoms of sneezing possibility that they are not in a condition that sehat.Hal last note is the state animal anus. If the animals seen around the anus dirty means no indication the animal had diarrhea. Note also the dirt that exist around the animal, if found true meaning watery feces of the animal and the animal had diarrhea should not you selected the more convincing you that you buy sacrificial animals should be accompanied by a veterinarian or animal health officials.
Such tips on choosing Animal sacrifices are good and healthy, we hope that no one chose to run this service.